Discounts range from 20 to 90 percent, with higher discounts for higher poverty and rural schools and libraries. Recipients must pay some portion of the service costs.
What Services are Eligible?
Category 1 Services:
Category 2 Services:
How Do I Apply?
All applicants must have access to the E-rate Productivity Center (EPC), an online portal through which all forms and applications are submitted.
New users? Contact the E-rate Program team at 1-888-203-8100 Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET.
1. Competitive bidding and filing an FCC Form 470
2. Evaluating bids and selecting a service provider
3. Applying for discounts and filing an FCC Form 471
4. Application review and follow-up
5. Starting services and filing an FCC Form 486
6. Invoicing and filing an FCC Form 472 (BEAR form) or FCC Form 474 (SPI Form)
July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019
FY2019 Filing Window
TBA (Typically January – March)
DES E-rate SPIN/498 ID: 143004490
On October 9, 2018, Dagostino Electronic Services held a webinar detailing the federal E-rate program, eligible products and services, and how to apply. You can watch a recording of the webinar below.
>>> PDF: Download Presentation