Dagostino Electronic Services, Inc. provides school districts, small businesses, large corporations and the government effective and innovative communication solutions. For over 40 years, DES has implemented technology systems for voice, data, security, multimedia and structured cabling.
The preferred technology provider of the Pittsburgh Steelers, DES merges technology from some of the world’s premium providers with comprehensive service and support programs.
DES offers competitive salaries and full benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) and paid time off.
Don’t see your dream job listed below? Fill out an employment application and we will keep it on file.
- Develop relationships with electrical contractors, construction managers, general contractors, architectural firms, industry influencers, and key strategic partners.
- Create and recognize selling opportunities by utilizing industry and market knowledge.
- Proactively provide consultative selling while providing technology solutions to potential clients.
- Align selling strategies with business and organizational objectives.
- Prepare, deliver, and follow through with sales proposals/presentations to close the sale.
- Help define and develop project scopes, goals, expectations, and deliverables.
- Assist with the coordination of analyzing the best use of resources, labor, equipment and vendors for jobs and installations.
- Coordinate and deliver project completion by meeting or exceeding budget, timeline, and quality expectations.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Engineering, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years management and business development experience in a construction environment, including working with union personnel
- General knowledge and experience with electronics services industry (Voice, Data, Security, Multimedia, and/or Structured Cabling)
- Business acumen with analytical and negotiating skills.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and CRM software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with high attention to detail.
We offer a full compensation and benefits structure. Join the team that is the Preferred Technology Provider for the Pittsburgh Steelers, and winner of numerous Customer Satisfaction and Top Work Places awards.
The CAD / Revit Drafter is responsible for the development of detailed design in accordance with Company standards and industry specifications utilizing computer aided design and drafting (CADD) and building information modeling (BIM).
- Perform Computer Aided Design and Drafting activities; develop data reports and documentation for engineering activities.
- Design and develop a variety of complex and detailed drawings for projects in conjunction with engineering staff and/or senior technicians.
- Maintain updated drawings and other data for all relevant applications and systems.
- Act as a technical information source for planning and design of installations.
- Communicate with clients to resolve issues in a professional and confidential manner; Develop and execute client specific solutions.
- Establish service schedules, project timeframes and deadlines to ensure customer expectations are being fulfilled.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Position requires a minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years of relevant experience.
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, and Navisworks.
- Associate’s Degree in Drafting and Design or related field, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology; Bachelor’s Degree is a plus.
- Detailed understanding of all facets of construction blueprints.
- Strong computer skills with advanced software aptitude.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Valid driver’s license, as employee will be required to travel to local and overnight client sites as needed.